All Other Diecast: Buy/Sell/Trades (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

M2 Chase cars!!!

i have 5 chase cars im looking to sell/trade:   Drivers Series- 1957 chrysler 300C in blisterpack (blue) and mint!   1966 Corvette Stingray…

Started by Michael Burkhart

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Michael Burkhart

Johnny lightning to Sponsor the Hot Rod cafe Dinner At Northwest Fest fall 2010

We wanted to give a special thanks out to Tom Zahorsky of Johnny Lightning for Sponsoring the 2010 NW Fest dinner at the Hot Rod Cafe re…

Started by Collectables Corner 1

1 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jon Wasielewski

NW Fest Fundraiser Car Number 4 a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Available now!!!

Northwest Fest 2010 Fundraiser Car #4 1987 Pontiac Firebird White quest 1 of no more than 10 Produced code 3 customs or 1/1 Green quest cha…

0 Sep 14, 2010

Need Military Muscle 6x6 Muscle Machine

Really only need the wheels and the axles to be good rest of the body can be in whatever condition, just need it for the whels lmk what you…

Started by Boneless Chicken

2 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Boneless Chicken

Looking For JL Tow Trucks

Looking to get either of these Tow Trucks mostly for the wrecker assembly.   Looking for either:   59 Ford F250 Wrecker JL R5 Dukes of Hazz…

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Boneless Chicken

NW FEST Fall dinner 2010 event car 1/48 blue tire shelby snake prudhomme Edition

We are revealing a sneek peek picture the Bardanays dinner experience car where you will have a chance to meet with special guests Lar…

0 Sep 6, 2010

Greenlight Garage/ Collectables Corner 2010 Holiday car now Available

If anyone would like one of our 2010 Holiday cars they are available now at www.collectablescorner1.com      

0 Aug 24, 2010

Rebel Run Liberty Drag Bus Happy Hour Bomber

well this is my first here on Diecast Nutz   I have alot of Great feedback on that other site RLC (wlsn8082)  but for some reason they FLIP…

Started by Bryan Wilson

1 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by James Nelson

New M2 machines hobby line

check these babys out available now at  

0 Aug 20, 2010

Greenlight Needed

Looking for these Greenlight, preferably trade unless the price is low enough then I could entertain buying:   New York Yankees Handout For…

0 Aug 20, 2010

RSS

It's Live!

Donations......

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

Birthdays

© 2019   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service