Customs-Tips and Tricks (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Rubberising" seals

No matter how detailed our models may appear there are always a little somethings you can add just to give it that 1:1 big sister look. The…

Started by Chris Glisson

11 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Reverend Jeffrey Roberts

"Blueing" tailpipes and engines

As with all scale models one is inclined to run into some "overchrome", especially on engines, headlights and other chromed trimmings. As I…

Started by Chris Glisson

5 Sep 4, 2010

POLISHING STEPS SHARED (plus a few helpful links)

Hello, fellow ‘nutz’. (I wonder how many times people make fun of our site’s name ?) LOL   LOL   LOL     I've been asked on sev…

Started by Reverend Jeffrey Roberts

2 Aug 31, 2010

WIIILD-WING ... a SWINGIN' WING™ 'Kuztomz Kreation'

Hello once again, Everyone.This thread shows my second, fully completed 'kuztom'. WIIILD-WING (my version of a '70 HW  SWING…

1 Aug 30, 2010

PY'D-PIPER ... a 'Kuztomz Kreation' of PYTHON™

Hello, Everyone.I'm truly glad to become a new member here.Now ... let's see how much kuztomz fun we can have.This thread s…

7 Aug 30, 2010

SPIN-CREATURE... a 'Kuztomz Kreation' of WHIP CREAMER II ™

Greetings once again, my friends.This thread shows my third, fully completed 'kuztom'.  SPIN-CREATURE(my version of a 2002…

0 Aug 30, 2010

How do you "slam" die-casts?

I've been seeing a lot of custom 'slammed' Muscle Machines for sale and I really like some of them. They aska LOT for them, considering it…

Started by Ripplin

12 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by LaughingTerry

need some parts for customs

i am working on two customs... but what i need are:   both wheels w/ axels off of a texas drive em (at least that style)   and 3 sets (axel…

Started by Mike Burkhart

0 Jan 23, 2010

Killer Paint.....

For those of you that have never seen this guy's work.... Here's a link to his site..Check out the Gallery of his work... Unbelieveable wor…

Started by Jon Wasielewski

2 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Jon Wasielewski

RSS

It's Live!

Donations......

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

© 2018   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service