Have managed to add a couple more TH's to my collection, but can't seem to find the last one in the 2009 series, which of course is a very appropriate one for me .... the Fire Eater. As far as I know, this is the first time HW has done a fire dept related TH. Maybe some kind person will find a spare for me. I have a few swaps available.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will keep my eyes out for ya Gary.......I seen a Super and reg together on Ebay go for 104.00...Plus shipping......LoL
Ouch!! I guess I will just have to be patient and keep looking. Thanks Jon. p.s. loved the tuned schoolbus video.
I'll be on the lookout for you Gary if I find one it's yours!

Tis right here, jus waiting in case you found 1 yourself.
Thanks John. Anything I can try and find for you in return?
Fantastic Johnno. You're the best. Wonder why everyone I know here in NZ has found a super but not a regular?
Just found my son a reg. this morning, I'll keep my eye out for another one for ya.
Gary, thus far absolutely no reg Fire Eaters have been found here, only supers. I had hoped Colin was passing by this weekend, he could have grabbed yours for you. Still, you know it is here, all safe and sound.
Have a Great Day,
Johnno
Thanks heaps Steven. Wonder why regs are harder to find than supers in this case??
Hi John. I caught up with Colin yesterday at the Emergency Services open day. Hope you are bearing up.
Must just be in your area, thats not the case here.
I have one Fire eater Regular and Super Hunt, I will like to trade if you are interested.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

It's Live!

Donations......

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

Birthdays

© 2018   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service