Have managed to add a couple more TH's to my collection, but can't seem to find the last one in the 2009 series, which of course is a very appropriate one for me .... the Fire Eater. As far as I know, this is the first time HW has done a fire dept related TH. Maybe some kind person will find a spare for me. I have a few swaps available.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure am. What are you looking for as a trade or trades?
Dear Gary,
1st of all, My Superhunt s International card, I will post the picture of the fire eater later this evening.
I will like to trade with Volkswagen Drag Buses and my condition is simple, the buses must be perfect, not paint chip off, paint work 100% perfect and carded or loose is ok to me.
did you get a fire eater yet? i have about 10 of them to trade.
thanks,
jeremy
Hi Jeremy. So far I have just one super. I would like another super and two regulars. What are you interested in trading them for?
Cheers
Gary
Hello Mr. Walker,
I understand the hunt for hunt's is difficult and most want more for them than they are worth especially when they are new. I am writing to see if you had accomplished your needs for this post? I do have two Supers and multiple regulars of the Fire-Eater and I also have the Old 5.5 Super and regular. I am willing to trade them if you are still needing them. I don't want a fortune either. I collect cars with real rider tires (all makers johny lightning, greenlight, hot wheels, M2, Ertl, ect...) Almost exclusivly the 1/64 scale. Please let me know if you are still looking for them. If not and you have found them, please contact me so that we can clean up the site by removing older no longer valid posts. This helps in the functioning of the site and keeps it running smoother. Thank you James
Hi. Have a look at the drag bus I posted on the St Patricks day group. I could be willing to do a deal on that.

Chia Joon Chai said:
Dear Gary,
1st of all, My Superhunt s International card, I will post the picture of the fire eater later this evening.
I will like to trade with Volkswagen Drag Buses and my condition is simple, the buses must be perfect, not paint chip off, paint work 100% perfect and carded or loose is ok to me.
Hi James. So far I have only managed a super Fire Eater and a couple of regular 5.5s. Still very keen to fill in the gaps. Don't mind the condition of the cards either as I would like to ulimately have a sample of each loose as well. Nice to see you on the Matchbox group too.

James Nelson said:
Hello Mr. Walker,
I understand the hunt for hunt's is difficult and most want more for them than they are worth especially when they are new. I am writing to see if you had accomplished your needs for this post? I do have two Supers and multiple regulars of the Fire-Eater and I also have the Old 5.5 Super and regular. I am willing to trade them if you are still needing them. I don't want a fortune either. I collect cars with real rider tires (all makers johny lightning, greenlight, hot wheels, M2, Ertl, ect...) Almost exclusivly the 1/64 scale. Please let me know if you are still looking for them. If not and you have found them, please contact me so that we can clean up the site by removing older no longer valid posts. This helps in the functioning of the site and keeps it running smoother. Thank you James

Reply to Discussion

RSS

It's Live!

Donations......

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

Birthdays

© 2018   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service