Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the '59 Caddy Funny and 55 Panel on the Delivery Series. Have all of 2009 Dragstrip Demons minus the Altered Fiat, Don't think I have enough wall space for 2010 as much as I like 'em! Nice putting them all together here Jon thanks.
so far the only 2010 i have is the dmc be carefull if ya open one and close the hatch ya will neer git it back open o-0
Looking hard for the Delivery Series, there is 10 in the set I would love to have. Other than that I haven't seen or heard of anything to get to excited about. Looks like it my be a good year to get caught up on some older stuff, unless they have alot of nice mail in/RLC stuff this year that sucks the wallet dry.

Couple of cool cars in the Delivery and Garage series. Disappointing mainlines though although I did like the DMC and VW SP2. Really didn't like most of the paintjobs on the mainlines in 2010 and it looks like 2011 will be more of the same.

Reply to Discussion

It's Live!

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2018   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service