Hi all - One of my many interests in die cast collecting is Fire Dept. related vehicles. If anyone has any 1:64 scale fire related vehicles for sale or trade please let me know. Especially looking for the one in attached photo. Thanks and happy collecting.

Greg

Views: 132

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Bobby. My number is 210-478-2144. Shoot me a text tomorrow and I'll send you my address. I'm off Judson Road and Knollcreek. 1604 area. 78247 zip.

Greg

Dr. Greg E. Sedbrook said:

Thanks Bobby. My number is 210-478-2144. Shoot me a text tomorrow and I'll send you my address. I'm off Judson Road and Knollcreek. 1604 area. 78247 zip.   ok sounds great. I'm just down the road from you...I live off of Perrin Bietel and Thousand oaks.

Greg

Bobby Walker said:

Dr. Greg E. Sedbrook said:

Thanks Bobby. My number is 210-478-2144. Shoot me a text tomorrow and I'll send you my address. I'm off Judson Road and Knollcreek. 1604 area. 78247 zip.   ok sounds great. I'm just down the road from you...I live off of Perrin Bietel and Thousand oaks.

Greg

Thanks for the fire dept. collection Mr. Walker. Am very pleased with set. You take really good care of your vehicles. Also your messengers were very polite & friendly. If you ever consider parting with more of your collection, please keep me in mind. Thanks once again.

Greg

You're most Welcome Sir. it's good to know that there is still people out there who appreciate them as much as i have and do. Thanks for the Compliment my friend. Yes I will keep you in mind as soon as I can Decide which ones to let go of....LOL!!! Thanks Again.          Bobby

Reply to Discussion

RSS

It's Live!

Donations......

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2018   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service