Hello fellow collectors,

For personal reasons, I am selling my fairly extensive collection of diecast cars, trucks, etc. Almost all of them in excellent condition and some still in boxes as noted below.

I have photos of grouping of products for anyone interested. Here is a brief summary of my collection.

Red Stripe Hotwheels, no boxes but most in new condition. Approx. 70-80. (2) collector cases like new, collectors logs and "Hotwheels" transfer patch.

Dinky's, most in boxes, about a dozen.

Matchbox and the older Lesney's, purchased in the 60's. 90 pcs of cars, horseless carriage models, trucks, army models, busses, construction equipment,etc. (2) collector cases that are preserved like new.

(2) Corgi's, one is a red 60's Corvette Split Window. Like new in box!

Also, about a dozen smallest scale slot cars.

Misc. early 60's metal scale farm machinery-no scratches. Big Three "beginners" plastic scale cars, approx. (12), picked up at dealerships and Detroit Auto Show early 60's by father.

I do not have the time or interest in trying to Ebay all of these and would really like to see the collection go to people that will display and enjoy for many years. That said I'm not looking to be greedy here.

Feel free to call me with questions.

Erick 231-620-3991

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Erick,

If your collection is still available? I would love to speak to you about it.

I actually grew up a few houses from Robbie Stickels and we often played with Matchbox and Hot Wheels as kids in the neighborhood. I reconnected with him and he introduced me to this site. It is funny how you can go back almost 50 years and remember which models each kid in the neighborhood had. 

You can reach me at dougbenedetto@msn.com

Thank you,

Doug Benedetto said:

Hi Erick,

If your collection is still available? I would love to speak to you about it.

I actually grew up a few houses from Robbie Stickels and we often played with Matchbox and Hot Wheels as kids in the neighborhood. I reconnected with him and he introduced me to this site. It is funny how you can go back almost 50 years and remember which models each kid in the neighborhood had. 

You can reach me at dougbenedetto@msn.com

Thank you,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

It's Live!

Donations......

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2018   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service