I am letting everyone know that myself and Mike Gima are in conjuntion together and all proceeds go to the people in Hati via the Red Cross.Mike has offered his talent (graphic design) to do the tampo for this piece.This custom is in the basic stages at the moment and can be seen on Mike"s page and yes it will have real rider tires on it too.I will be putting this item up on my ebay site to allow everyone to get a chance to bid on it to help thos people in Hati who so desperately need our help.My ebay name is Larrobe1,so keep an eye out for this very special custom and pass the word along to your friends,thankyou very much and God Bless.

Views: 55

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet what is that the Rocket Oil?
Hey john,No its not a rocket oil its a highway hauler from 2001.
Oh Man My New Bus Is Ready !!!!!!!!!!!!LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Nice Work Guys !
Very Nice Job on that Fellas!! Very Nice!!

Did this piece ever sell? Never heard how much was donated from this Piece to the Rescue Effort and Rebuilding of Hati? It's a nice Piece I hope it got a little bit of Money!!

Jon,it never sold and it was never bid on.Guess it wasn't something anyone wanted.
Jon Wasielewski said:

Did this piece ever sell? Never heard how much was donated from this Piece to the Rescue Effort and Rebuilding of Hati? It's a nice Piece I hope it got a little bit of Money!!

Humm that's a shame...It's a Nice piece and I'm sure someone would want it!! I know I did a lot of Promoting for it on our Facebook page as well!! Maybe we can try it again here...Ebay has free listing again till Tuesday the 8th!! I'd really like to see ya sell that piece for the cause if your still up for it and haven't grown too attached to it yet....hehehe!! Let me know your thoughts?

Laurence Hendrick said:

Jon,it never sold and it was never bid on.Guess it wasn't something anyone wanted.
Jon Wasielewski said:

Jon,I am going to put it back up on my ebay in a little while.I am just going to get some help from a friend.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

It's Live!

Donations......

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2018   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service