This is one old Hot Wheels that has eluded me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Views: 767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. That's good by me. My email is firetest@xtra.co.nz If you can send me your address I will get them in the mail to you.

HI I sent you a email let me know if you got it.

Ralph Mackey said:

HI I sent you a email let me know if you got it.

Yes, got it thanks.

Hello Gary , new here, were you able to find one of these in the package?

Hi Jim.

No, but Ralph sent me a loose one in very good condition. I would certainly like a packaged one as well if it was on offer :-)

Hello Gary, I have a huge collection that was passed on to myself. I have gone threw tons of cases to try and figure out what is what and decide what I would like to keep and what I would sell or trade. The collection was split between three brothers we just went and made three piles and started. Most of my stuff is newer :( but I have a couple hundred treasure hunts and as I read and learn more I go back and find super treasure hunts , 27 of the first 1996 Blue VW bus. So I have a ton of stuff to trade with, I thought I had it all sold last year for $5000 then I was asked how many actual cars????? I stopped counting at 17,500 realising that there was a ton of money spent here. Anyways the guy tried to low ball me after all my work so I told him I am keeping it.

Oh man, so I wonder how many cases and bins tilI find that one car, I know I have two of them new.

Hi Jim if you have a Numb Skull I do need one.

Sounds great Jim. I would certainly be interested in trading if there is anything I can help you with.

Ralph I have not come across one of those yet.

Gary I am going threw them here again and will post once I find that one for you.

JimParnell said:

Ralph I have not come across one of those yet.

Gary I am going threw them here again and will post once I find that one for you.

Great! Thanks Jim. Please let me know if I can look for something in return. Otherwise, I am happy to pay. I use Paypal if that makes it easy for you.

Ralph. Let me know if I can find something else for you too :-)

Hi Gary I need the red Airport rescue. If you find one let me know.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

It's Live!

Donations......

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

© 2018   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service