This is one old Hot Wheels that has eluded me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Views: 767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! Yeah right. Actually I have one in my own collection. It is in only average condition, but nice to have. Found it on Ebay a long time ago being sold by a Canadian. I don't think he realised what it was .... how rare it is. If I ever find one to upgrade this one I will pass it on to you if you like.

I also have a Rescue Ranger but it is exactly the same as the original apart from having "made in France" underneath.

Still looking here, of course it'll be in one of the last cases. Is there any others while I am looking threw these here? I am going to go back to sorting again here today for a few hours.

What is a 69 metallic green beachbomb worth? It is out of the package but in very very nice condition, the surf boards are out the side windows on this one.

Take a picture of your beachbomb put it on the redlines group and ask them what it's worth there is someone on that

group  that  will know  more about what it's worth  then I do.

Good thinking Ralph :-)

Ralph Mackey said:

Take a picture of your beachbomb put it on the redlines group and ask them what it's worth there is someone on that

group  that  will know  more about what it's worth  then I do.

I've been looking for this one also. I'm a retired professional firefighter and collect all fire related die cast, mainly 1:64.

Hi Greg. Ditto to all that with the exception of mainly 1:64, as I collect almost any scale. I have started to limit things a little as I am running out of room, not to mention finance. Is there anything else you are looking for?

Thanks for your reply. Almost any fire related Hot Wheels or Matchbox in good to mint condition. Of course always on the lookout for any of the "sweet 16" in decent shape. I'm also trying to get my hands on the new Camaro just released, pic attached. Thanks and happy collecting!!!

Greg

Attachments:

Also I might add...I would love to collect some larger scale...unfortunately just don't have the room.

Hi I will be bid on a shifty zowie in 24hrs if I get the shifty he has a fire truck to If you have a hot wheel to trade I will bid on the fire truck to. Tell me what you have to trade.

Ralph

Wow...that sounds good....Ralph...I have too many to list here...anything in particular your looking for?

Greg

Ralph Mackey said:

Hi I will be bid on a shifty zowie in 24hrs if I get the shifty he has a fire truck to If you have a hot wheel to trade I will bid on the fire truck to. Tell me what you have to trade.

Ralph

I have a Red Baron if your interested...just off the top of my head...

Let me see if I get the zowees  you can email me what you have at ralphwheels@mbo.net

Reply to Discussion

RSS

It's Live!

Donations......

Here is a link for anyone that would like to help Donate funds to help keep this site running smoothly!! Thanks for All your Help and Support to make this site what it is today and in the future!!!

Die Cast Nutz Store

Die Cast Nutz Store

100% of the Proceeds go directly back into the site and it's operations!!

© 2018   Created by Jon Wasielewski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service