Custom Contest for Diecastnutz
The following rules and guidelines are subject to change as the site needs for future growth.
This is a Custom Car building contest. There will be classifications in all areas very clearly defined. This will be an Annual event with prizes supplied by the site; the right to add prizes from other avenues is reserved.
1. Mild Class: Limited to the following modifications: Wheel changes, Tampo change, Hand Detailing.
The following is not acceptable: Any Body modification, Re-tooling of the casting, Air Brush Painting (Clear coat cover is ok to spray but no color).
2. Custom Class: includes the following: Minor Body modification, Wheel changes, any type of painting and tampos, Any Detailing. The following is not acceptable: Body Modification that makes the original casting unrecognizable, Combining more than one casting, No homemade or original casting’s, No Diorama’s. This class is to show the customizers ability on the vehicle!
3. Wild Class: No Limits! Please include Dioramas, Custom packaging, new castings, combined castings, The Wilder the Better!
4. Model Class: This is for 1/24 Scale and bigger, Molded Plastic Models and other Materials, Dioramas, Detailed movement, Looking for the Modelers to Show what they can do.
5. Contest is open to All Contestants, No restrictions!
6. Real Vehicles Custom: Real vehicles with less than 50% of the original factory manufactured condition being modified. Custom rims and tires, body panel replacement, paint, restored vehicles. The total base retail price of the vehicle must be no more than $100,000.00
7. Real Vehicles Wild: Any vehicle that has been modified beyond 50% of the original factory manufactured condition. No Value limitations. Does not need to be factory produced. This is for the really wild stuff!
1. The Judging will be done by the Members of Diecastnutz.com. The members being anyone joined to the site and approved.
2. There will be a Judgment Sheet available to all members for each entry.
3. There will be a Review Board of three (3) People to review all Judges Decisions. At the current time the 3 individuals are 1.Jon Wasielewski 2. John Saric 3. James Nelson. This is subject to change only by agreement between at least 2 of the 3 listed above.
4. All prizes will be listed and confirmed, there will be No Monetary Value applied to any prize except cash prizes. All prizes are donated.
5. There will be a 15 day opportunity from the End of the Contest to claim prizes.
6. All Entries and photographs of entries belong to Diecastnutz.com and shall be used at site discretion.
7. If you choose to send us the Kustom for photographing the Actual models themselves shall be returned to the customizer themselves to do with as they please at the end of the judging period.
We have a professional photographer available. This of course excludes any real 1-1 cars as they must be judged by photograph entries only.
8. The real vehicle custom class and real vehicle wild custom class are competing for honors and a certificate at this time. All other class prizes will be available in a list at request.
9. Deadline for Entries is June 30, 2013 Midnight. This includes all digital or online entries. The actual model themselves (if submitting by mail) must be postmarked no later than June 10, 2013 Midnight.
10. All entrants must fill out an Intent to Show Before June 1, 2013 Midnight. Intent to show can be contact by email, site message, phone, postal service or in person to any site representative listed.
11. The awarding of place and prizes is to be determined by a fair panel of judges, in the event of a tie score in any category the Final decision will be made by James Nelson & Jon Wasielewski in a tie breaker drawing witnessed by at least 3 people.
Latest Activity: Apr 17, 2013
This group does not have any discussions yet.